Our Group invests in many diverse businesses and each one adopts an approach to sustainability which fits with its respective profile. As a responsible investor, the Group aims to positively influence each company’s sustainability credentials by engaging with investee companies and monitoring their progress.
We invest to generate social and environmental benefits in addition to financial returns.
For over 25 years the Environmental, Social and Governance model embodied by the following Jean Boulle Group Business Principles:
- We explore – We make discoveries by being curious and intelligent.
- We learn – We progress by maintaining the energy and strength needed to inspire, cooperate and deliver change at all times.
- We share – Sustainability relates as much to building financial resilience as it does to social return.
- We respect – Responsible behaviour requires respect for all peoples, all nature and all capabilities.
- We remember – Our past successes and network help us to find and act upon new ideas and to make them succeed.
- We cooperate – Partnerships with government, community, customers and colleagues are essential to success.
- We commit – We invest on our own and with other shareholders who share our conviction to deliver long term gain by managing risk and securing licenses to operate and prosper.
- We care – Our businesses fundamentally impact people which makes us responsible and mindful of our duty of care.
- We support all stakeholders – We invest time and money to enable others to act and to develop ideas which have the potential to improve our combined future.
- We persist – In all that we do we are tenacious, thoughtful and patient
- We conserve – Our actions impact nature’s fragile environment and its protection requires money, skill, patience and commitment.