The Boulle Mining Group has an established record of discovering and developing high-grade, globally significant mineral resource projects throughout the world.

The group knows first-hand that the responsible exploration and development of mineral deposits can be a catalyst for development which improves lives. Responsible mining benefits host countries by providing jobs, economic development and revenue that can be used to advance the welfare of the general population.

For news on mining click here

Anorthosite resource-


The Jean Boulle Group has been active in mineral exploration in Greenland for over 20 years. Today it is the majority shareholder of Greenland Anorthosite Mining which discovered a large anorthosite deposit on the country’s west coast. The mineral found there is particularly attractive given the rarity of its low-alkali content making it a more valuable, greener choice for use by fibreglass manufacturers and in aluminium production. As a result, the project has attracted co-investment from the governments of Greenland and Denmark who recognise the benefits which responsible mining can bring to the country’s much needed development. Geological findings indicate that the company could enable Greenland to make a meaningful contribution to the green transition and operate for over 100 years.

In December 2020 the Greenlandic pension fund SISA Pension invested in GAM following previous investments in the Company by the Danish national investment fund Vækstfonden and the Greenland State investment company Greenland Venture A/S in March 2020. In addition, the three groups have agreed to work in partnership to co-invest in the future development of the Company’s proposed Anorthosite mine.




America Mineral Fields Inc. (AMF) was a Toronto Stock Exchange company established by Mr Boulle in 1995. AMF acquired the world-class Kolwesi copper/cobalt tailings and Kipushi zinc deposits in the Democratic Republic of Congo. In 2006, AMF (renamed Adastra Minerals) merged with First Quantum Minerals, Ltd. in a transaction valued at approximately $275 million CDN (2006 CDN dollars).



Diamond Fields Resources, Inc. (DFR) is a Toronto Stock Exchange listed company founded by Jean Boulle in 1993. In 1994, DFR discovered one of the largest and richest nickel/cobalt deposits in the world at Voisey’s Bay, Canada. The deposit is considered one of the most substantial mineral discoveries in Canadian history, and Vale/Inco acquired it in 1996 for $4.3 billion. It is currently the world’s second-largest nickel producer.

DFR currently has operations and/or interests in Namibia, Madagascar, and the Red Sea.





Sierra Rutile Limited (formerly Titanium Resources Group) was a London Stock Exchange (AIM) company established by Jean Boulle in 2004. Iluka Resources acquired Sierra Rutile Limited in 2016 for A$375m.

Ranobe mining


Boulle Titanium, Ltd., a member of the Boulle Mining Group, was the largest shareholder of World Titane Holdings which owned the Toliara Sands Project in Madagascar.

In December 2017 ASX-listed minerals sands miner Base Resources announced it had agreed to acquire an initial 85% stake in the minerals sands project in Madagascar for US$75 million. The acquisition of the remaining 15% interest for a further US$17 million was subject to the achievement of key milestones.

25B Boulevard Royal
L2449 Luxembourg
Grand Duchy Luxembourg

Tel: +352 222 512
Fax: +352 222 413

Copyright © 2019 Jean Boulle Group. All rights reserved.