The Group is a long-standing natural resources investor active across a variety of commodities in Africa, Canada, Europe and the US.

It has successfully discovered world class mineral deposits as well as identified, funded and operated a number of mining and processing companies.

The Group has a strong track record of value creation and specific expertise in commodities including copper, nickel, gold, diamonds and mineral sands.

As demand for materials evolves so does our interest in development of, and investment in new green metals transformation technologies and productions.

Current Investments

Greenland Anorthosite Mining ApS (GAM) is a Greenlandic mineral exploration company focused on developing the Majoqqap Qaava Anorthosite Project into a mine operation.
Visit Website


JBDM is a diamond exploration and production company which is pursuing significant investments in Angola. It controls and operates the Cacuilo diamond project in Luanda Nord and is exploring further opportunities in the sector.

Previous Investments

America Mineral Fields Inc. (AMF) was a Toronto Stock Exchange company established by Mr Boulle in 1995. AMF acquired the world-class Kolwezi copper/cobalt tailings and Kipushi zinc deposits in the Democratic Republic of Congo. In 2006, AMF (renamed Adastra Minerals) merged with First Quantum Minerals, Ltd. in a transaction valued at approximately C$275 million (2006 CDN dollars).
Sierra Rutile Limited (formerly Titanium Resources Group) was listed on the London Stock Exchange (AIM) by Jean Boulle in 2004. This enabled the rehabilitation of rutile and bauxite mines and the first significant foreign investment into Sierra Leone after a devastating civil war. Iluka Resources acquired Sierra Rutile Limited in 2016 for A$375 million.
In December 2017 ASX-listed minerals sands miner Base Resources acquired an 85% stake of the Toliara Sands Project in Madagascar for US$75 million with the remaining 15% for US$17 million dependant on milestones. Boulle Titanium, Ltd. was the largest shareholder of World Titane Holdings, which owned the project.
In 1996 the Voisey’s Bay Nickel Mine Project was purchased by Inco for C$4.3 billion from Diamond Fields Resources Inc whose CEO, founder and major shareholder was Jean Boulle. The Deposit was one of the largest mineral discoveries found in Canada and was estimated to contain 141 million tonnes at 1.6% nickel. The mine is still in operation and is now owned by Vale.